- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Psychology as the `Science of Mind was defined by
Ancient Greek Philosophers
Which of the following statements is correct about validity and reliability?
When internal validity is high, external validity is low
When internal validity is high, there is no change in external validity
When internal validity is high, external validity is also high
All of the given options
Which is a projective test?
Edwards Personal Preference Schedule (EPPS)
Allport Vemon-Lindzey Study of Values.
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI).
Which research does least depend on empirical facts
Which of the following is the difference between measures and indicators?
Measures are unambiguous quantities, whereas indicators are devised from common sense understandings.
Indicators have a more direct relationship to the underlying concept than measures.
Measures are intuitively devised and then applied as if they were direct indicators of a concept.
Indicators are unambiguous quantities, whereas measures are subjective and value-laden.
Which approach emphasizes the role of instinctual processes and their modification in the course of interaction with the society?
Dynamic and Psychoanalytic Approach
the yearbook has the detail contents of
single year only
only a specific year
Only the detail of last two years
The details of specific issues on annual basis
What is the advantage of selecting sample?
Economy of time
Economy of money
Knowledge of more truth
All of the above
Which of the following is the main quality of a good theory?
A theory that has survived attempts at falsification
A theory that is proven to be right
A theory that has been disproved
A theory that has been falsified
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.