- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
According to whom is motor pattern a type of learning
Sigmund Freud is regarded as the father of
What is wrong about non-parametric tests or significance?
They are distribution-free techniques of analysis
They assume that groups should be homogeneous
They make no assumption about the parameters
They do make certain assumptions, but these are fewer and less stringent.
Network diagrams show only direct links between variables or events over time
The median is ........
The middle point
The highest number
Affected by extreme scores
. The height distribution of a few students in a school is an example of
The purposive sample is
based on a specific objective of sampling procedure
depending on the researchers whimps
based on the excellent method of sampling
none of the above
Projective test is a
The formulation and progress of new knowledge been carried out by using the following research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.