- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Let's say that a test accurately indicates participants' scores on a future criterion (e.g., the PSAT is used to indicate high-school GPA scores). This test would clearly have which of the following?
How often does the Census Bureau take a complete population count?
Every five years
Every ten years
Twice a year
The term used to describe suspending preconceptions and learned feelings about a phenomenon is called
Which of the following is a component of Gagne Hierarchy of learning?
Which of the following is NOT an example of a problem with using survey research to investigate behavior?
Respondents tend to answer by giving the most socially desirable answer.
Respondents may inadvertently omit key terms in the question.
Respondents may not give an honest reply to what they see as a threatening question.
Respondents may be unwilling to reveal information as they believe they are likely to be identified
In historical research secondary sources are ........
Generally considered more useful that primary sources
Generally considered less useful than primary sources
Secondary /existing data may include which of the following?
Archived research data
All of the given options
The level of significance (alpha) gives the probability of
Mistakenly or falsely accepting H0.
Mistakenly or falsely rejecting H0.
Correctly rejecting H0.
Correctly accepting H0.
The polluted facts can lead to the birth of
Error free research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.