- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The use of multiple data sources to help understand a phenomenon is one strategy that is used to promote qualitative research validity. Which of the following terms describes this strategy?
Which of the following is a legitimate purpose of a research plan?
It forces you to think through every aspect of a study.
It provides detailed procedures to guide the conduct of the study.
It provides clear roadmap of the study.
Writing a plan facilitates the evaluation of it.
Which scale is the simplest form of measurement?
A variable that is presumed to cause a change in another variable is known as
Explain F Ratio.
A ratio between mean SSA and mean SSW.
A ratio which is always more than 1.0.
A ratio between mean SST and mean SSA.
A ratio between mean SST and mean SSW.
Which of the following designs permits a comparison of pretest scores to determine the initial equivalence of groups on the pretest before the treatment variable is introduced into the research setting.
One-group pretest-posttest design
Pretest-posttest control group design
Posttest-only design with nonequivalent groups
Both b and c
When writing the qualitative results section, an overriding concern should be to provide sufficient and convincing evidence to back up your assertions.
Focusing on describing or explaining data versus going beyond immediate data and making inferences is the difference between ........
Central tendency and common tendency
Mutually exclusive and mutually exhaustive properties
Descriptive and inferential
Positive skew and negative skew
If the purpose of research is to discover the relative incidence, distribution and inter-relationship of sociological and psychological variables it is called
Ex post-facto research.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.