- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is most correct about the necessary conditions that are conducive to the formulation of hypothesis?
Richness of researcher's background knowledge
Researcher's creative imagination
Analogy and consultations with experts and the guide
All of the above .
A person's sense of self is emphasized by
Which of the following is an excellent way to enhance the validity of interview data collection?
Spend an extended period of time in the field
Obtain participant trust.
Recognize your own biases
Spend time in field, obtain participant trust, and recognize biases.
In the three dimension of philosophy. The study of value has been carried out under
none of the above
A form of the nonequivalent comparison-group design is recommended when ........
It is not possible to control for a basic history effect
It is not possible to randomly assign participants to groups
It is not possible to identify two groups
All of the above
Condition for preparing a Questionnaire is
Problem selected from one and a halftimes more items than needed.
Take help from other studies, related literature and experts of related field.
To explore hypothesis, to cover the whole topic, approval of authorities, related to some known educationists.
To present a preliminary card asking whether the subject is willing to participate and two copies of Questionnaire.
Who among the following plays central role in the workshop?
All of the above
Graphically, mode can be estimated from
What is an attitude scale with five points on it varying from strongly approved to strongly disapproved?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.