- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
........ are the basic building blocks of qualitative data
None of the above
The Method section should start on a separate page in a manuscript.
Who said, that the problem is an interrogative sentence or description in which correlation is found out between two or more variables?
John C. Torensand
Fred N. Kurlinger
George J. Mouley.
Which of the following must a researcher have?
Which of the following is/are necessary condition(s) for causation?
The relationship condition
The temporal antecedence condition
The lack of alternative explanation condition
All of the above
All of the following are examples of Intelligence Tests except ........
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory(MMPI)
When all participants receive all treatment conditions, the study is susceptible to
Analysis of covariance
Both A and B
Which of the following sampling methods is the best way to select a group of people for a study if you are interested in making statements about the larger population?
Computer database searches can be done
With a computer with CD-ROM drive
At the library
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.