- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which type of research provides the strongest evidence about the existence of cause-and-effect relationships?
physical supernatural l Research
The method of working multiple hypotheses refers to a technique for identifying rival explanations.
What is the correct statistical null hypothesis?
There is no correlation between sleep and energy expanded
Rho equals zero
R equals zero
Rho equals r
The interview in which questions are already prepared is called ........
Which of the following need(s) to be obtained when doing research with children?
Informed consent from the parent or guardian
Assent from the child if he or she is capable
Informed consent from the child
Both A and B
What is another term that refers to a confounding extraneous variable?
Which technique is generally followed when the population is finite? (December-2007)
Area Sampling Technique
Purposive Sampling Technique
Systematic Sampling Technique
None of the above
In evaluating the significance of the research problem, an important social consideration is
The genuine interest of the researcher in the problem.
Practical value of the findings to educationists, parents and social workers, etc.
Necessary skills, abilities and background of knowledge of the researcher.
Possibility of obtaining reliable and valid data by the researchers.
What is the aim of educational research?
Identifying major problems that need to be solved
Searching for the new facts and principles underlying the process of education
Identifying the aims of education
Identifying the values that need to be inculcated in the pupils.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.