- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
On the spot research aimed at the solution of an immediate problem is called
Tippet table is
A statistical table
A table used for sampling purposes
A table used for verification of statistical inferences
All the above
Computer operations are through ........
Which of the following is most clearly an example of a psychological trait?
Anxiety enduring for months or years
Anxiety over just seeing a spider
Shyness when meeting a stranger for the first time
Depression caused by the loss of a ball game
What is the defining characteristic of experimental research?
focuses only on local problems
resistance to manipulation
manipulation of the independent variable
the use of open-ended questions
A study in which direct perception of an incident or object made is
One where measurements are only approximations and are expressed in class intervals i. e, within certain limits is
Continuous Frequency Distribution
Discrete Frequency Distribution
Cumulative Frequency Distribution
All of these Frequency Distribution
There are 7 questions to complete.