- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The process of determining the reliability or accuracy of the information contained in the sources collected is known as ........
A hypothesis in educational research need not be
A compatible with well-attested theories and models.
Logically consistent and pertinent to the question under consideration.
Capable of establishing generalizations that can be applied in many areas of education or other fields.
None of the above .
A norm refers to
What is the importance of the correlation coefficient?
The fact that there is linear relationship between the correlated variables
The fact that it is one of the most valid measures of education
The fact that it allows one to determine the degree or strength of the association between two variables
The fact that it is a non-parametric method of statistical analysis.
Which of the following is NOT an example of projective tests?
Matching can be done when your independent variable is categorical or quantitative
If a nominal scale is used, it is permissible to calculate which of the following statistics?
The process of dealing with concerns over the authenticity of a source is referred to as
While defining the research problem, the researcher is not required to state
The scope of the problem.
The questions to be answered so as to make the problem clearer and more understandable.
The special terms used in the title mean
Personal and special interests the researcher has in the problem.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.