- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
The significance of preface in a Research thesis is
To become a little bit emotional at this occasion
To get freedom from gratitude of the supervisor
To take blessing of the family members
To pay obeisance
Research participants must give what before they can participate in a study?
When the questions are presented to the respondents in a face-to-face situation and the interviewer fills out the query rather than the subjects it is known as
The term"unconscious motivation" describes the key idea of
Which of the following is the first step of research?
Identification of subject
Identification of nature of problem
Both A and B
None of these
Which of the following is the most unstable average?
The meaning of Randomization is
Each element of population has equal chances to be included in the sample
The selection of an individual from population do not pose threat to the selection of other individuals in the sample
The method does not include the personal basis
All of the above
There are 7 questions to complete.