- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not a projective technique?
Maudsley Personality Inventory (MPI).
The theoretical aims of research is
Who of the following has edited a survey of educational research ?
A researcher wants to understand why people are willing to handle snakes as a part of their church activities in several rural churches in Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. He makes qualitative observations at several churches but also hands out fairly lengthy instruments that quantitatively measure several constructs (IQ, religiosity, self-esteem, and a political attitudes). He keeps the qualitative and quantitative data separate during analysis. He does some mixing during the discussion of his report about the qualitative and quantitative insights are related. Which design is this?
Dominant-status sequential design
Equal-status sequential design
Dominant-status concurrent design
Equal-status concurrent design
The research which is exploring new facts by using the study of past event is called
A type of sampling used in qualitative research that involves selecting cases that disconfirm the researcher's expectations and generalizations is referred to as ........
Extreme case sampling
Cover letter must include the following information, except
How was the respondent selected?
Data collecting tools
Motivation for the respondent
Importance of research topic which is going to be conducted
What is ``MAXMINCON''?
A design of experimental research
A method of statistical analysis
A combination of three key words each pointing out to a separate principle of designing experimental research
None of the above .
Who has called sample an element of facts?
John W. Best
George J. Mouley
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.