- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which of the following terms is related to the idea of validity of a test?
Errors of measurement
True score variance
Common factor variance
Science refers to ........
A system for producing knowledge
The knowledge produced by a system
Both A & B
None of the above
The second variable is called ........
Primary data are
more reliable compared to secondary data
depends on the agency collecting the data
depends on the care with which data have been collected
none of the above
In a seminar the main function of the president of a specific session is
To coordinate the activities in that session
To exercise his power to control the debatable discussion between speakers and Audience
To maintain disciplining agency
All of the above statements are correct
The least important thing to do in teaching is ........
Drawing sketches and diagrams on the blackboard
Lecturing in interesting way
Ensuring discipline in the class
Punishing the students
Which of the following is not a form of nonrandom sampling?
They are all forms of nonrandom sampling
There are 7 questions to complete.