- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Discrete variable is also called........
Both A & B
None of the above
A literature review is based on the assumption that
Copy from the work of others
Knowledge accumulates and learns from the work of others
None of the above option
A research study in a realistic situation in which one or more independent variables are manipulated by the experimenter under as carefully controlled conditions as the situation permit is known as
A field experiment
A situational experiment
A case study
Diagrams, matrices, tables, and figures should never be used in qualitative research reports.
In the assessment of personality, the normative and objective method refers to
The use of sophisticated techniques for measuring the accuracy of a person's perception of reality.
Prediction of behavior on the basis of intensive interviewing.
Prediction of behavior on the basis of data from personality tests.
The use of projective techniques.
Bias is defined as
The distortion of responses based on gender, ethnicity, race, or language
A lack of validity
A lack of reliability
A poor interpretation of a student's score
Which is the most correct among the following statement?
Non-parametric tests are most powerful when the assumptions underlying them are fully satisfied
Parametric tests are less powerful when the assumptions underlying them are not satisfied
Parametric tests are always preferable to non-parametric tests as they are most powerful
Non-parametric tests are always preferable to parametric tests because they are simple, easy and require a small sample.
Which of the following generally cannot be done in qualitative studies conducted in the field?
Getting informed consent
Keeping participants from physical harm
Maintaining consent forms
Having full anonymity rather than just confidentiality
In looking at the relationships between coding categories, the relation, "X is a place in Y; X is part of Y" in Spradley's taxonomy of semantic relations is labeled
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.