- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Identify the term that refers to a post study interview in which all aspects of the study are revealed, reasons for the use of deception are given, and the participants questions are answered?
Which of the following is NOT an advantage of non-parametric statistical tests?
They can be used when data are in the forms of ranks or categories
They yield statements of exact probabilities irrespective of the shape of the population distribution
They are less powerful than the parametric tests.
They can be used in situations where parametric tests are applicable
Who developed Method of equal appearing intervals forming the basis of constructing attitude scales?
Thurstone and Chave
In a normal distribution, 100 per cent of observations are covered by the following
When the achievement and degeneration of one group is to be tested in t-test, the test used is
Analysis of Variance.
All of the above .
Which of the following is a primary law in Throndike's system?
response by analogy
law of readiness
What method should be used if a researcher wants to know how different levels of an independent variable affect the dependent variable at different levels of another independent variables?
Analysis of covariance method
Two-way analysis of variance
Multiple correlation method
Factorial analysis of variance method.
The propositions of science should be empirically refutable as
otherwise they can be just opinion
they will become accessible to others for verification
they will not be distinguishable from logical statement
then they can be charged
If a measure is consistent over multiple occasions, it has
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.