- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which of the following statements is true for reliability and validity of a measuring instrument?
Reliable test is also valid.
Validity does not ensure reliability.
Validity and reliability are not related.
Valid test must be reliable.
A hypothesis in educational research need not be
A compatible with well-attested theories and models.
Logically consistent and pertinent to the question under consideration.
Capable of establishing generalizations that can be applied in many areas of education or other fields.
None of the above.
The cutoff the researcher uses to decide whether to reject the null hypothesis is called the
Both A and B are correct
In colleges, universities the promotion on the post of Reader under the Personal Promotion Scheme, the required minimum number of published papers is
3 to 5
None of the above
Research can be conducted by a person who:
has studied research methodology
holds a postgraduate degree
possesses thinking and reasoning ability
is a hard worker
If a researcher conduct a research on finding out which administrative style contributes more to institutional effectiveness, this will be an example of
Ex post facto research
The quality of Non-probability sampling is
Easy and convenient selection of the sample
It has no question of probability of selection of an element
It can be analyzed through simple statistical method
All the above are correct
There are 7 questions to complete.