- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Bose Institute, Kolkata is devoted for
fundamental and applied research in physical and life sciences
fundamental research on atomic energy
fundamental research on solar energy
fundamental research on Bose Einstein theory
Meanings attached to a concept create problems of measurements.
What is the median of the following set of scores? \[18, 6, 12, 10, 14 \]
The main parts of the body of research theses are
title page-posterior part
title page and main body
title page and posterior part
all of the above
What will you do to make your research value oriented
you pay the cost of its writing to a ghostwriter
you will charge the market rate for the work, you have conducted so far
you will ensure honesty and faith in the research work
you will make a plagiarism
Researcher selects only 25 members as a sample from the total population of 20, 000, and considers
He was guided by his supervisor
He was a good researcher
The population was Homogeneous
None of the above
If a baseball coach calculates batting averages, what scale would be used?
Factual aims of the research has the quality of
foundation of human values
cost effective relatedness
all of the above
A research problem is visible only when
The problem is researchable
problem is new and it adds something new to the existing knowledge
The problem has utility and relevance in the real world
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.