- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
After Operation test, which of the following test findings were suggested by the researcher?
Need of highly skilled and well trained interviewer
Sample size should be increased
A decent increase in survey budget
Focus group should be included
Which of the following is not an advantage of studying multiple cases?
Multiple cases can be compared for similarities and differences
Multiple cases can more effectively test a theory than a single case
Generalizations about population are usually better when based on multiple cases.
Cost is lower and depth of analysis is easier when you study multiple cases in a single research study
An ordinal scale is
The simplest form of measurement
A rank-order scale of measurement
A scale with equal intervals between adjacent numbers
A scale with an absolute zero point e. A categorical scale
Which of the following is not included in Objects?
The independent variable is;
The variable manipulated in order to observe its effects
The variable that is measured
The free spirited variable
A confounding variable
Which method is regarded as the most preferred method of psychology?
Who is the real giant in the development of the theory of statistics?
The correlation between intelligence test scores and grades is
They are not correlated
A sequencing effect that occurs when performance in one treatment condition is influenced by participation in a prior treatment condition is known as .... .... .
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.