- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A research plan .. .. .. .. .. .
Should be detailed
Should be given to others for review and comments
Sets out the rationale for a research study
All of the above
Which of the following would usually require the smallest sample size because of its efficiency?
One stage cluster sampling
Simple random sampling
Two stage cluster sampling
The main characteristic of scientific research is: (December-2007)
all of the above
Probability sampling implies: (December-2007)
Stratified Random Sampling
Systematic Random Sampling
Simple Random Sampling
All of the above
What is not correct about research?
Research is begun because someone has asked a question and it has to answer it
Research may involve venturing into areas of thought about which little is known
Research has to be planned and conducted because it is a scientific way of gathering information
Research is needed if the aim is to increase the extent of knowledge or to make it more complex.
Rene Descartes is associated with which of the following approached to knowledge generation?
None of the above
IQ of a slow learner lies between
75 to 90
50 to 70
25 to 50
25 to 60
Standard deviation is always computed from
Which research paradigm is least concerned about generalizing its findings?
none of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.