- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
The most frequently used quasi-experimental design is the ........ design.
Which of the following statements is correct?
N is used for the number of cases or subjects in the sample
(Mew) is used for the mean of the total population
S is used for standard deviation of a sample
S is used for the standard deviation of the population.
........ is the failure to reject a false null hypothesis.
Type A error
Type I error
Type B error
Type II error
Conclusions from qualitative research are ........
Less certain than from quantitative research
Of little practical use
Of descriptive value only
What should we do, if we want to reduce both the type-I and type II errors?
Reduce the size of the sample.
Decrease the level of significance
Increase the size of the sample
Increase the level of significance
Surveys on the basis of subject matter are of two types (1) Social survey and (2) ........
The elaboration of the variables in the theoretical framework addresses which type of questions?
Why we expect certain relationships to exist
How we expect certain relationships to exist
Both of the given questions
None of the given questions
There are 7 questions to complete.