- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The process not needed in Experimental Researches is (December-2009)
Children should learn from nature is recommended by
Rabindra Nath Tagore
Formulation of hypotheses may not be necessary in
Which is more appropriate when referring to someone with a disability?
A stroke victim
A person who has had a stroke
An unused [erson
None of above
Who said ``Educational Research is that activity which is directed toward development of science of behavior in educational situation?''
The most difficult sources to locate are;
Policy Reports and Presented Papers
What are the types of variables?
Both of them
None of these.
A sampling distribution might be based on which of the following?
All of the above
Importance of Sociometry lies in
To have an idea of the group at a glance, to form appropriate groups of students for various projects and activities.
To find out the changes taking place in the group structure and qualities of leadership appreciated by the group.
To compare one group with the other to help the guidance worker by acquainting him with the pupil relationships.
All of the above .
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.