- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Co relational study is an example of
casual comparative study
descriptive survey study
What happens in a completely spurious relationship once the researcher controls for a confounding third-variable?
The relationship between the original variables will get stronger
The relationship between the original variables will remain unchanged
The correlation coefficient will get closer to 10
The relationship between the original variables will get weaker or, if the original relationship is fully spurious, it will disappear (i.e. , the original relationship will become zero as measured by a correlation coefficient)
Use words for numbers that begin a sentence and for numbers that are below ten.
Which type of reliability refers to the consistency of a group of individuals' scores on two equivalent forms of a test designed to measure the same characteristic?
Which of the following cannot be a purpose or rationale for a mixed research design?
All of the above can be purposes
Which of the following is a weakness of mixed research?
Words, pictures, and narrative can be used to add meaning to numbers
Researchers can generate and test a grounded theory
Numbers can be used to add precision to words, pictures, and narrative
It is more time consuming and expensive
generalized conclusion made on the basis of the sample is known as
data analyses and interpretation
statistical inference of external validity of the research
None of the above
What is the aim of Survey Research?
Describing the current status of a phenomenon, a group or an institution
Comparing the current status of these with some available standards and making suggestions for improving the status
Studying a small sample and drawing inferences about the larger population
All of the above .
........ is the set of procedures used to explain or predict the values of a dependent variable based on the values of one or more independent variables.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.