- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The average weight of a group of 25 boys was calculated to be 78.4 lbs. It was later discovered that the weight of one boy was misread as 69 lbs instead of 96 lb. The correct average is
How can we determine if a test has good validity?
It produces the same result when it is given at different times to the same group of people
It produces the same result no matter which version of the test is used
It measures what it is supposed to measure
All of the questions on it can be answered accurately by the subject
What would this mixed method design be called Qual-> QUAN
Dominant-status sequential design
Equal-status sequential design
Dominant-status concurrent design
Equal-status concurrent design
Research may differ along a series of dimensions. Which of the following may be applied to this statement?
The type of data collected
The data-collection technique.
The level of manipulation used to elicit data collection.
All of the given options
When conducting an interview, asking ``Anything else?, What do you mean?, Why do you feel that way?, '' etc, are all forms of
Who is known as the father of scientific social surveys
Both A and B
none of the above
The basis of classification of the survey method is
The source of data collection
nature of variable
measurable class or group
All of the above
What can increase the power of a statistical test?
Decreasing the size of the sample
Avoiding the use if the null hypothesis
Designing for small error effects
Avoiding random sampling.
An effect size indicator is a statistical measure of the strength of a relationship.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.