- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
If an examiner, inadvertently, allows three minutes extra time to some subjects in the group on a test of intelligence used in a research, this will introduce in the experiment
Sampling error of random nature.
Measurement error of random nature.
Measurement error of constant nature.
Sampling error of constant nature.
What may happen when different comparison groups experience a different history event?
Educational research is unique because
it focus on futures
it is social
its value laden
all of the above
Question that consists of two or more questions joined together is called a
Double barreled question
The Introduction section should not be labeled
When a researcher starts with the dependent variable and moves backwards, it is called ........
Which of the following should not be a consideration in writing a proposal?
Understanding the problem situation
The appearance/form of the proposal
Responding to every element exactly as specified by the client
Knowing as much as possible about the proposal recipients
An advantage of using computer programs for qualitative data is that they ........
Can reduce time required to analyze data (i.e., after the data are transcribed)
Help in storing and organizing data
Make many procedures available that are rarely done by hand due to time constraints
All of the above
As discussed in chapter 6, when constructing a questionnaire it is important to do each of the following except ........
Use ``leading'' or ``loaded'' questions
Use natural language
Understand your research participants
Pilot your test questionnaire
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.