- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Delimitation of a problem means
What of research.
Why of research.
How many of research.
Drawing a boundary round it.
Action research is (December-2009)
An applied research
A research carried out to solve immediate problems
A longitudinal research
What research is?
A lab experiment
A systematic Enquiry
Non-overlapping categories or intervals are known as ........
Mutually exclusive and exhaustive
National Aeronautical laboratory is located in
How many points should a rating scale have?
Somewhere from 4 to 11 points
What is the meaning of population in Educational Research?
Male, Female, Children
Observation of all the units
All of the above .
There are some people in the world who can move objects which are away from them without using any form of physical force. In psychology, this phenomenon is called
According to your text, what are the five key objectives of science?
prediction, summary, conclusion, explanation, description
influence, prediction, questions, exploration, answers
exploration, description, explanation, prediction, influence
questions, answers, prediction, explanation, summary
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.