- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A provisional theory to explain observed facts is known as
This type of research tests hypotheses and theories in order to explain how and why a phenomenon operates as it does.
None of the above
Which of the following person gave the Triarchic theory of intelligence?
GLM refers to which of the following?
General Logic Model
General Limited Model
General Lab Model
General Linear Model
What are the types of Descriptive Research?
All of the above .
Validity of a test designed to measure a construct such as self-esteem is best described by which of the following?
Scores from the test correlate highly with most intelligence tests
Scores from the test correlate highly with most tests of different constructs
Scores from the test are not correlated with anything
Scores from the test have a relatively strong and positive correlation with other tests of the same construct (i.e., with other measures of self-esteem) but much lower correlations with tests of different constructs
Which of the following is the type of nonexperimental research in which the primary independent variable of interest is categorical?
Psychologists with the Biological perspective try to relate behavior to functions of
Statistical method of analysis
Ranks and percentile ranks, measures of central tendency.
Measures of variability- range, quartile deviation, average deviation and standard deviation.
Correlation, co-efficient of reliability and validity.
Error and probable error -- difference or significant difference.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.