- Teaching Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Teaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Teaching & Learning Principles
- Principles of Learning and Teaching (PoLT)
- Learning and Teaching (L&T) Program
- Teaching Aptitude for NET Exam
Teaching Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
The false knowledge, according to Samkara, is known as
none of these
The trial and error method of instruction is best enhanced by:
the developmental lesson
An empowering school will promote which of the following qualities the most in its teachers?
tendency to experiment
National Council for teacher Education was established in
What is the name of Yashpal Committee Report (1993)?
Learning through broadcasting
I. C. T. in teacher education
Learning without burden
None of these
Verbal learning is mostly used in
All of the above
Which of the following Statements about student's failure in schools are correct?
- Students belonging to certain castes and communities fail since they do not have ability.
- Students fail in schools because appropriate rewards are not offered for their learning.
- Students fail because teaching is not done in a manner in which it is meaningful to them.
- Students fail because school system does not cater to individual child's needs and interests.
II and IV
III and IV
I and II
II and III
Televised educational programme is useful because
it affords the opportunity for large audience in the same auditorium or in different locations to view it clearly
it can magnify the microscopic forms of life and can be presented on TV
it can present the natural phenomenon of the world in natural form
all of these
Students find/explore the in formations themselves in
There are 9 questions to complete.