Which of the following set of statements best describes the nature and objectives of teaching?
- Teaching and learning are integrally related.
- There is no difference between teaching and training.
- Concern of all teaching is to ensure some kind of transformation in students.
- All good teaching is formal in nature.
- A teacher is a senior person.
- Teaching is a social act whereas learning is a personal act.
(1), (2) and (4)
(2), (3) and (5)
(1), (3) and (6)
(4), (5) and (6)
There is 1 question to complete.