UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 31
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 31.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
1. Town planning is very well developed in Harappa civilization
2. The basic layout of the most cities was established along a grid that was defined by large streets running north-south and east-west.
Which of the following given below codes are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology
National Mission for sustainable agriculture
Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
It is not a subscheme
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The boundaries of a national park are defined by legislation.
- A biosphere Reserve is declared a few specific species of flora and fauna.
- In a Wildlife Sanctuary, limited biotic interference is permitted.
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Biosphere reserve is an environment sensitive area with protected status managed primarily to preserve biodiversity of natural ecological conditions and its sustainable use. Each Biosphere Reserve is intended to contribute to the conservation of landscapes, ecosystems species and genetic variation.
There are three zone in a wild life sanctuary-core zone (no interference allowed), buffer zone (eco-development and forest improvement, regulated pilgrimage, research activities are allowed) and tourism zone (tourism is allowed)
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Educational Grants
- Appointment of Commissions to investigate their socio-economic condition
- Reservation in Legislatures and local bodies
1, 2, 3
The Constitution makes special provisions for the scheduled castes (SCs), the scheduled tribes (STs), the backward classes (BCs) and the Anglo-Indians. These special provisions are contained in Part XVI of the Constitution from Articles 330 to 342. They are related to the following:
- Reservation in Legislatures
- Special Representation in Legislatures
- Reservation in Services and Posts
- Educational Grants
- Appointment of National Commissions
- Appointment of Commissions of Investigation