UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 45
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
The headquarters of the Gadar party
An Ashram adopted by the Indian National Congress in the memory of Mahatma Gandhi
A seditious publication of the India House, London
A war memorial established by the British government for Indian freedom fighters in 1948
The Hindustan Association of the Pacific Coast, known as the Gadar Party was founded in 1913 to free India from British slavery.
The headquarters of the association was established initially at 436 Hill Street, San Francisco and named as "Yugantar Ashram." The GoI decided in 2013 to convert this memorial into a library and Museum. "
Jagannath Shankar Seth
Vishnu Shastri Pandit
Raja Ram Mohan Roy
1.Group of Seven (G-7) is a forum of the world's seven most industrialized economies viz. Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, the UK, and the US.
2.Russia was suspended from the group after the annexation of Crimea in 2014.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Group of Seven (G-7) is a forum of the world's seven most industrialized economies viz. Canada,France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the UK, and the US. "
- Bandhavgarh - Maharashtra
- Kanha - Madhya Pradesh
- Achanakmar - Chattisgarh
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
- It is the first regional non-government agreement to promote and enhance cooperation against piracy and armed robbery against ships in Asia.
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG)has been designated as the focal point within India for ReCAAP.
- The ReCAAP is the first regional Government-to-Government agreement to deal with piracy and armed robbery at sea in Asia.
- Union Government has designated Indian Coast Guard (ICG) as the focal point within India for ReCAAP.
- Information sharing, capacity building and mutual legal assistance are the three pillars of co-operation under the ReCAAP agreement.