UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 49
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 49.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 46 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- China is a member of the arrangement
- Recently in the year 2013, the list of export restricted technologies under the arrangement was amended to include internet-based surveillance systems
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
New amendment: In December 2013, the list of export restricted technologies was amended to include internet-based surveillance systems. New technologies placed under the export control regime include "intrusion software"-software designed to defeat a computer or network's protective measures so as to extract data or information-as well as IP network surveillance systems.
Question 47 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- Smart card is a plastic card with an embedded microchip
- Digital technology is primarily used with new physical Communication medium such as satellite and fibre Optic transmission
- A digital library is collection of documents in an organized electronic from available on the internet only.
1 and 2
2 and 3
1, 2 and 3
Digital technology enables immense amount of information to be compressed on small storage device that can be easily preserved and transported. Digitalization also quickness data transmission speeds telecommunication had relied on digital method to transmit message. In the early 1980s, enhanced fibre optics enabled the development of digital communication network . communication satellites known as the direct broadcast satellite (DBS) transmitted compressed digital signals for viewers the receive several hundred television programming choices.
A digital library is a collection of documents in organized electrons from, available on the Internet or on CD- ROM ( compact -disk -read-only memory ) disks. Depending on the specific library , a user may be able to access magazine article, books papers, image, sound files, and videos.
Question 48 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
List I List II
- Hogenakal Falls Cauvery
- Manchalapur Lake Karnataka
- Man Sagar Lake Jaipur
Which of the pairs given above is/are correct?
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
All the above pairs are matched correctly. "
Question 49 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
1. Nitrogen oxide
2. Sulphur dioxide
3. Carbon dioxide
4. Particulate matter Which of the following below given codes are correct?
1 and 2 only
3 and 4 only
1, 2 and 3 only
Question 50 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- Gandhi-Irwin pact was endorsed
- Goal of Dominion Status was reiterated
- Resolution on fundamental rights was adopted
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
- The Delhi Pact or Gandhi-Irwin Pact was endorsed.
- The goal of purna swaraj was reiterated.
- Two resolutions were adopted-one on Fundamental Rights and the other on National Economic Programme- which made the session particularly memorable.