UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 23
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- It provided for establishment of RBI
- Provincial Public Service Commissions were to be set up
- It provided for the establishment of a Reserve Bank of India to control the currency and credit of the country.
- It provided for the establishment of not only a Federal Public Service Commission but also a Provincial Public Service Commission and Joint Public Service Commission for two or more
Refer: Facts For Prelims: "
- To represent a masterpiece of human creative genius
- To exhibit an important interchange of human values, over a span of time on development of architecture, monumental arts, town planning and landscape
- To be an outstanding example of a traditional human settlement and land use
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
The inscription has been done under Criteria (ii) and (v) as defined in the UNESCO's Operational Guidelines, 2016. Criterion (ii) refers to the important interchange of human values, over a span of time on development of architecture, monumental arts, town planning and landscape while Criterion (v) refers to being an outstanding example of human settlement and land use. Thus, the acceptance of the proposal highlights historic city of Ahmedabad's exemplary settlement architecture and town planning.
WHC: Criteria ;
- It is released by the Ministry of Finance.
- It reflects the overall assessment of the stability of India's financial system and its resilience to risks emanating from global and domestic factors.
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
- The INO project will be constructed at Bodi West hills of Theni District of Tamil Nadu.
- The INO project faces many environmental hurdles due to its location near to Mathikettan Shola National Park.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2