UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 54
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 54.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 46 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Madras session held in 1927
Lahore session held in 1929
Ahmedabad session held in 1921
Gaya session held in 1922
Question 47 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Temperature gradient
- Salinity gradient
1,2 and 3
2 and 3 Only
1 and 3 Only
"The OES brings together countries to advance research, development and demonstration of conversion technologies to harness energy from all forms of ocean renewable resources, such as tides, waves, currents, temperature gradient (ocean thermal energy conversion and submarine geothermal energy) and salinity gradient for electricity generation, as well as for other uses, such as desalination, through international cooperation and information exchange." "
Question 48 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Continuation of reservation for backward classes in government employment.
Free and compulsory education for all children between the age of 6 and 14 years
Reservation of 30 percent posts for women in government recruitments
Allocation of a greater number of parliamentary seats
The 93rd Constitutional Amendment allows the government to make special provisions for "advancement of any socially and educationally backward classes of citizens", including their admission in aided or unaided private educational institutions. "
Question 49 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Kala-Azar - 2017
- Leprosy - 2018
- Tuberculosis - 2020
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
- Announced in the Budget : The Government has prepared an action plan to eliminate Kala-Azar and Filariasis by 2017, Leprosy by 2018, Measles by 2020 and Tuberculosis by 2025 is also targeted.
- NHP 2017: Achieve and maintain elimination status of Leprosy by 2018, Kala-Azar by 2017 and Lymphatic Filariasis in endemic pockets by 2017.
- NHP 2017: To achieve and maintain a cure rate of >85% in new sputum positive patients for TB and reduce incidence of new cases, to reach elimination status by 2025.
Question 50 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- CRISPR/Cas 9
- Zinc-Finger Nuclease (ZFN)
- Scanning Force Microscopy (SFM)
1, 2 and 3 only
2 and 4 only
1, 2 and 4 only