UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 25
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 25.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 46 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
Question 47 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- Saudi Arabia
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 5
2, 3, 4, 5
1, 2, 4, 5
The six countries that border the Red Sea are the following: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, and Djibouti.
Question 48 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
Sautrantika, ancient school of Buddhism that emerged in India about the 2nd century BC as an offshoot of the Sarvastivada ("All-Is-Real Doctrine"). The school is so called because of its reliance on the sutras, or words of the Buddha, and its rejection of the authority of the Abhidharma, a part of the canon.
The Sautrantika sometimes is characterized as a transitional school that led to the development of the Mahayana tradition, and many of its views influenced later Yogacara thought. "
Question 49 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
1. The uniform license under HELP will enable the contractor to explore
conventional as well as unconventional oil and gas resources like shale gas and tight gas and gas hydrates under a single license.
2. Under HELP, marketing freedom for the crude oil and natural gas produced is ensured.
3. HELP replaces revenue sharing model with profit sharing model.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
The uniform licence will enable the contractor to explore conventional as
well as unconventional oil and gas resources including CBM, shale gas/oil, tight gas and gas hydrates under a single license.
HELP policy also provides for only marketing freedom for crude oil and natural gas produced from these blocks.
Present fiscal system of profit sharing based on Investment Multiple and cost
recovery /production linked payment will be replaced by a easy to administer revenue sharing model. "
Question 50 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- The Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India lists the official languages of the Republic of India. In the context of this, which of the following languages is\are not part of Eighth Schedule?
1 and 2
1, 2 and 3
1, 2 and 4
- The 22 languages which are listed in the Eighth Schedule are Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
- Tulu and English are not listed in Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution.