UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 25
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 25.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 6 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- Antibodies are proteins produced and secreted by B cells.
- B lymphocytes, are a type of red blood cell of the lymphocyte subtype.
- Antigens stimulate the production of antibodies.
1 and 3
2 and 3
None of the above
- Stat3: Antigens are substances which, when introduced into the body, stimulate the production of antibodies. There are three types of antigen presenting cells in the body: macrophages, dendritic cells and cells.
- Stat2: B cells, also known as B lymphocytes, are a type of white blood cell of the lymphocyte subtype. They function in the humoral immunity component of the adaptive immune system by secreting antibodies.
- Stat1: Antibodies are proteins produced and secreted by B cells. They bind to foreign substances that invade the body, such as pathogens. The term "antibody" refers to its function, which is to bind to an antigen. Another name for this protein molecule is immunoglobulin.
Question 7 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
Question 8 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
1. It would be the first corporate Bond exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the country
2. The objective of the fund is to create an additional source of funding for Central Public Sector Undertakings (CPSUs)
3. The fund will be managed by Independent provider, Bombay Stock Exchange
Which of the following below given codes are correct?
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Question 9 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
1, 2 and 3 only
2, 3, 4 and 5 only
1 and 4 only
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Question 10 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is an India's first information utility for bankruptcy cases.
- It will be regulated by Insolvency and bankruptcy board of India.
- It will be the one-step repository for all information related to lending and borrowing activities of financial institutions.
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
1,2 and 3
The information utility will store data on borrowing, default and security interest with safeguards like authenticating the terms of contract. It will store the details digitally in a central server.
Information with NeSL will serve as evidence for the courts, financial creditors, operational creditors and borrowers about the amount of outstanding debt so that they are able to adhere to the 180-days resolution timeline.
Many times during court hearings, the facts are contested, the information stored in the IU will serve as a irrefutable proof about the debt levels.
NeSL is owned by State Bank of India, Life Insurance Corporation Ltd, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank, among others. Suvan Law Advisors along with SNG & Partners are the law firms advising NeSL, while Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) provides research inputs.