UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 164
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 164.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- A legal entity means an entity which acts like a natural person but only through a designated person, whose acts are processed within the ambit of the law.
- The Animal Kingdom has been declared a legal entity by the Uttarakhand High Court.
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Southern Chile
- Tasmania and most parts of New Zealand
- Central Canada
- Central and southern Russian.
1, 2 and 4 only
2, 3 and 4 only
3 and 4 only
1, 2, 3 and 4
It stretches along a continuous belt across central Canada, some parts of Scandinavian Europe and most of central and southern Russian. [50$^\circ$ to 70$^\circ$ N]
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The G20 started in 1999 as a meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors in the aftermath of the Asian financial crisis.
- The G20 is supported by United Nations and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- The 2017 G20 summit was held in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
1, 2, 3
The Group of Twenty (G20) is the premier forum for its members' international economic cooperation and decision-making. Its membership comprises 19 countries plus the European Union. Each G20 president invites several guest countries each year.
The G20 started in 1999 as a meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors in the aftermath of the Asian financial crisis.
The G20 is supported by international organisations, including the Financial Stability Board, the International Labour Organisation, the International Monetary Fund, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, the United Nations, the World Bank and the World Trade Organization.
The 2018 G20 Buenos Aires summit, was the thirteenth meeting of Group of Twenty (G20), which was held in the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. "
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers
Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
Ministry of Food Processing Industries
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
In the news ( PIB ): Today CIPET operates from 31 locations spread across the country and CIPET: CSTS, Dehradun will be the 32nd centre.
CIPET, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Government of India, offers Diploma, Post Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate & Doctoral programmes in the entire gamut of plastics engineering and technology. With a strong alumni base of about 1,00,000 Professionals, CIPET has emerged as an Apex plastics technology institution, not only in India but also in Asia. "
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
1.Right under Article 15
2. Right under Article 20
3. Right under Article 21
Select the correct code from given below options:
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1. Right against discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth (Article 15).
2. Right to equality of opportunity in the matter of public employment (Article 16).
3. Right to freedom of speech and expression, assembly, association, movement, residence and profession (Article 19).
4. Cultural and educational rights (Articles 29 and 30).
5. Right to vote in elections to the Lok Sabha and state legislative assembly.
6. Right to contest for the membership of the Parliament and the state legislature.
7. Eligibility to hold certain public offices, that is, President of India, Vice-President of India, judges of the Supreme Court and the high courts, governor of states, attorney general of India and advocate general of states.