UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 165
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 165.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 96 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- Olive Ridley turtles are legally protected in India under Wildlife Protection Act, 1972.
- It is listed as critically endangered in the IUCN Red List.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
It is listed as Vulnerable in the IUCN Red List. The Olive Ridley turtles are the smallest and most abundant of all sea turtles in the world. They inhabit in the warm waters of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans
Question 97 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
1. Darjeeling Tea was the first Indian product to get the geographical indication tag.
2.Madhya Pradesh has highest number of GI tags.
3.Geographical Indication tag can be given to handicrafts and agricultural products
4.A registered GI shall be valid for 10 years and can be renewed on payment of renewal fee.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1 and 3 only
1, 3 and 4 only
1, 2, 3 and 4
Karnataka has highest number of GI tags
Question 98 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
Level of prices in the economy
International competitiveness of the domestic sector
Industrial activity in the economy
Depreciation of production assets
Question 99 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is a submerged continent.
- Bruce Luyendyk first came up with the name to describe New Zealand, New Caledonia, and submerged pieces of crust that broke off the Gondwana supercontinent and separated from Australia 60 to 85 million years ago.
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
Question 100 [CLICK ON ANY COICE TO KNOW RIGHT ANSWER]