UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 166
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 166.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 46 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Used for Freezing Foods and drink instantly
- Used for creating high temperature superconductors
1, 2 and 3
1 and 3
2 and 3
1 and 2
- Cryotherapy for removing unsightly or potentially malignant skin lesions such as warts and actinic keratosis
- To store cell at low temperature for laboratory work
- for the immersion, freezing, and transportation of food products
- for the cryopreservatiom of blood, reproductive cells (Sperm and Egg
- To facilitate cryoconservation of animal genetic resources
- To freeze water and oil pipes in order to work on them in situations where a valve is not available to block fluid flow to the work area; this method is known as a cryogenic isolation
- In the process of promession, a way to dispose of the dead
- To shrink-weld machinery parts together
- as a coolant
- for CCD cameras in astronomy
- For a high-temperature superconductor to a temperature sufficient to achieve superconductivity
- In food preparation, such as for making ultra-smooth ice cream
Nitrogen has a large expansion ratio. When it evaporates the liquid freezes everything around it and causes oxygen deficiency. The expansion can cause stomach to burst
Question 47 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
A platform for NGOs and Civil Societies to interact with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
India's first Government-to-Business (G2B) portal which aims at transforming and developing a conducive business environment in the country.
It is a government services portal to inform the citizens about various government services under various ministries and government entities.
A platform for NGOs and Civil Societies to interact with the Ministry of Women & Child Development.
eSamvad is an initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development to provide a platform for NGOs and civil society to interact with the Ministry on relevant subjects.
Question 48 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- An undivided India
- A strong centre
- Residuary powers being given to provinces
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Question 49 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Key themes in cyberspace
Infrastructure development in developing countries
Starting with the London Process in 2011 which initiated a broad dialogue on the opportunities and challenges in an increasingly networked world and to create a platform to address key themes in cyberspace, the delegates to the Fifth Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2017, met in New Delhi from November 23-24, 2017 to promote an inclusive, sustainable, open, secure, stable and accessible cyberspace.
Question 50 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Traditional dance of Tibet
A musical instrument from Arunachal Pradesh
Traditional silk weaving technique of Assam
- 'Miyawaki forests' is a highly successful technique, pioneered by Japanese botanist Akira Miyawaki.
- The concept involves raising indigenous and native trees in dense plantations mimicking forest settings. It involves the preparation of the substrate if the land involved is much degraded.
- It promotes natural vegetation on degraded land.