UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 169
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
Rural Self-Help Group women to exhibit and sell traditional arts and craft items produced by them
Minority craftsmen and artisans to establish national and global market linkages
Farmers to adopt the latest technological developments in agriculture and allied sectors
a, b and c
The Rural Development Ministry has been organising SARAS fairs and also Shishir Mela and Aajeevika Mela. Inspired by their success, the ministry is organizing the SARAS Aajeevika Mela 2018 in which SHG women from all states of the country will be participating for exhibition and sale of their products in over 350 stalls.
The stalls will display the skills, potential and hard work of our women from across India. The products ranges from handlooms, handicrafts, artefacts and heritage products, tribal ornaments, decorative items, metallic products, earthen utensils, paintings, organic food items, spices, processed food products, soft toys, utility items, brass and wrought iron products.
It will provide rural women producers a national platform and an opportunity to showcase their products, and seek buyers, either individuals or bulk buyers for sale nationally/internationally.
- ISI MARK
- FPO Mark
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 4
1, 2, 3, 4
- ISI is a certification marks scheme, operated by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Some mandatory ISI certification products include cement, electrical appliances, LPG cylinder, Batteries, Oil pressure stove, Automobile Accessories, Medical equipment, steel products, Stainless Steel, Chemicals, Fertilizers, infant foods and packaged drinking water.
- AGMARK - The Agmark certification is done of agricultural commodities for the benefit of consumers and producers/manufacturers by Directorate of Marketing and Inspection, an agency of the Government of India. There are some 205 different commodities including Pulses, Cereals, Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils, Fruits and Vegetables, and semi-processed products that have to have an AGMARK.
- ECOMARK - Eco mark is a certification mark issued by the Bureau of Indian Standards (the national standards organization of India) to products conforming to a set of standards aimed at the least impact on the ecosystem. It includes Foods Preservatives and Additives.
- FPO Mark - This mark is a certification mark mandatory for all the "processed fruit products" in India.
1. All India Services
2. Flexibility of the constitution
3. Supremacy of constitution
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
- The Parliament can remove the Vice President from office.
- To be elected as the VP, the person must be at last 25 years of age.
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
AMP 2026 is the collective vision of the government of India and the automotive industry on where the various segments of the automotive industry and auto component industry need to be by 2026 in terms of size and contribution to the overall Indian economy.
The objective of the Automotive Mission Plan 2026 includes:
- To propel the Indian Automotive industry to become the engine of the "Make in India" programme.
- To make the Indian Automotive Industry a significant contributor to the "Skill India" programme.
- Promote safe, efficient and comfortable mobility for every person in the country, with an eye on environmental protection and affordability through both public and personal transport options.
- To seek increase of net exports of the Indian Automotive industry several fold.
- Promote comprehensive and stable policy dispensation for all regulations impacting the industry.