UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 191
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- Instituted under Ministry of Coal
- DMFs are statutory bodies work for the interest and benefit of persons and areas affected by mining-related operations.
- DMFs are funded through Budget allocation
2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
All of the above
- District Mineral Foundation (DMF) is a trust set up as a non-profit body, in those districts affected by the mining works, to work for the interest and benefit of persons and areas affected by mining related operations.
- It is funded through the contributions from miners.
- Its manner of operation comes under the jurisdiction of the relevant State Government.
- Setting up of District Mineral Foundations (DMFs) in all districts in the country affected by mining related operations was mandated through the Mines and Minerals (Development & Regulation) Amendment Act, (MMDRA) 2015.
Citizens of Bangladesh
Linguistic Minorities in Eastern and North Eastern India
Children of refugees from East Pakistan, settled in India
Children of surrendered insurgents belonging to North Eastern India
imposition restricting Indians to carry arms
imposition restricting Indian language newspapers
removal of disqualifications imposed on the Indian magistrates with regard to the trial of Europeans
removal of a duty on imported cotton cloth
TH : India and China will resume the annual joint Army exercise 'Hand-in-Hand' in December in China's Chengdu region, an Army official said. The drill was cancelled last year due to tense relations in the aftermath of the Doklam standoff. The scope of the exercise is to understand transnational terrorism and evolve joint drills for the conduct of counter terrorism operations, in addition to Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief operations. "