UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 195
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- Admission or establishment of new states
- Salaries and allowances of the members of Parliament
- Any of the lists in the Seventh Schedule
- Distribution of legislative powers between the Union and the states
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
3 and 4 only
1, 2 and 4 only
- It is found only in the North Eastern states of India.
- It is protected by the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972.
- It is listed as 'endangered' in the IUCN Red List.
1 and 3 only
2 and 1 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
None of the above
- Swarga-Aroi; In Sanskrit, Swarga means heaven. The clan is heaven folk. The clan never worked as cultivators. They were also known as Deoris and Ojhas.
- Basumati-Aroi; In Sanskrit, Basumati means earth. The clan is earth folk. The clan had certain privileges over land not possessed by others.
- Ramsa-Aroi; The clan is Ramsa folk. Ramsa is a village in Betna Mouza, Undivided Kamrup. Ramsa is a hill in Kharguli, Kamrup. Ram-sa is the name by which Kacharis living in the plains were known to their brethren in the hills. Hojai Kacharis called Bodos Rangsa or Ramsa.
Food and Nutrition
Insolvency & Bankruptcy
The NetSCoFAN would comprise of eight groups of institutions working in different areas viz. biological, chemical, nutrition & labelling, food of animal origin, food of plant origin, water & beverages, food testing, and safer & sustainable packaging.