UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 200
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- It is a zero-emission fuel burned without oxygen
- It can be used in internal combustion engines directly
- At standard temperature and pressure, hydrogen is tasteless, colorless, and non-combustible diatomic gas
1 and 2
1 and 3
All of the above
- Stat1 and 2: Hydrogen fuel is a zero-emission fuel burned with oxygen. It can be used in fuel cells or internal combustion engines. It is also used as a fuel for spacecraft propulsion.
- Stat3: At standard temperature and pressure, hydrogen is a nontoxic, nonmetallic, odorless, tasteless, colorless, and highly combustible diatomic gas.
2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
The Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) was announced in 2003 with objectives of correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/ reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the country.
PMSSY has two components:
Setting up of AIIMS like Institutions
Upgradation of Government Medical College Institutions.
World Economic Forum
International Labor organization
A species of Dolphin
A new species of plant
A new species of whale