UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 220
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- Ground Shaking
- Soil Liquefaction
1, 4, 5
1, 3, 4
1, 3, 4, 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- The scheme which was launched in Union Budget 2019-20 aims to mobilize the artisans into Self Help Groups and training the groups on various aspects of forming and running the community business enterprises for self-sustainability of artisans.
- It provides training to artisans and expose them to greater market to sell their handicraft products.
The Government launched the Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana (AHVY) in the year 2001-2002.
The scheme was launched with a view to mobilize the artisans into Self Help Groups and training the groups on various aspects of forming and running the community business enterprises for self sustainability of artisans.
The objective of this scheme is to:
- Mobilise and generate awareness of typical handicraft arts for their overall development and progress.
- Provide training to artisans and expose them to greater market to sell their handicraft products.
- Provide proper education and market knowledge to artisans so that they learn the market techniques to get better results.
2, 3 and 4 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 4 only
1, 2, 3 and 4
- Kalarippayattu: Kerala
- Silambam: Tamil Nadu
- Gatka: Punjab
- Thang Ta: Manipur
- Pari-Khanda: Bihar
- Kathi Samu: Andhra Pradesh