UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 105
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 105.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Sub component under FAME India Phase II for promotion of Electric Mobility in the country.
Dedicated lanes for buses in urban areas for improving the reliability of public transport services.
Setting up of Compressed Bio-Gas production plants and make it available for use in automotive fuels.
None of the above
Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation (SATAT) is an initiative aimed at setting up of Compressed Bio-Gas production plants and make it available in the market for use in automotive fuels by inviting Expression of Interest from potential entrepreneurs.
The initiative was launched in October 2018 by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas in association with Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Oil Marketing Companies (OMC)
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
A sovereign nation
A member of Australia Agreement
A member of the Missile Technology Control Regime
A member of Wassenaar Arrangement
"Mr. Modi will reach Hangzhou after visiting Vietnam, which has expressed its interest in buying the BrahMos missiles. India is free to export these missiles as it has got the membership of the Missile Technology Control Regime."
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- A stepwell in Rajasthan
- Initially built as a memorial to a king
- Designed as an inverted temple
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Rani-ki-Vav, on the banks of the Saraswati River (Patan, Gujarat), was initially built as a memorial to a king in the 11th century AD.
- Stepwells are a distinctive form of subterranean water resource and storage systems on the Indian subcontinent, and have been constructed since the 3rd millennium BC. They evolved over time from what was basically a pit in sandy soil towards elaborate multi-storey works of art and architecture.
- Rani-ki-Vav was built at the height of craftsmens' ability in stepwell construction and the Maru-Gurjara architectural style, reflecting mastery of this complex technique and great beauty of detail and proportions.
- Designed as an inverted temple highlighting the sanctity of water, it is divided into seven levels of stairs with sculptural panels of high artistic quality; more than 500 principle sculptures and over a thousand minor ones combine religious, mythological and secular imagery, often referencing literary works.
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The Presidencies of Madras and Bombay was made subordinate to the Bengal Presidency.
- This act established the British Crown's authority in civil and military administration of its Indian territories.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
1. C40 World Mayors Summit is being held at Rotterdam, Netherlands
2. C40 is a network of the world's megacities taking action to address climate change Which of the following below given codes are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2