UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 65
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 65.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
An IAF exercise that will test its war-waging capability
A Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft competition being organised by the Ministry of Defence
An Indian and Russian bilateral-air force HADR (Humanitarian and Disaster Response) exercise
None of the above
An all encompassing coordinated and composite exercise named Gaganshakti is being conducted by the IAF from 08-22 Apr 18. The aim of this exercise is real time coordination, deployment and employment of Air Power in a short & intense battle scenario. During Gaganshakti IAF will exercise the entire machinery to validate its concept of operations and war waging capability.
It is an integrated e-governance portal facilitate the automation of the various processes involved in monitoring & evaluation of various projects being undertaken by the State CAMPA.
It is a component of IRS satellites to monitor and manage natural resources.
It is an application which helps in navigation through protected areas.
It is an electronically enabled community led protection of trees.
'e-Green Watch' is aimed to facilitate the automation of the various processes involved in monitoring & evaluation of various projects being undertaken by the State CAMPA. It shall empower all administrators to monitor the progress made under various projects that are being carried out using the CAMPA funds.
The e-Green Watch shall be a web-based, user friendly system and developed with a view to facilitate the following:
- Implementation of work-flow for various tasks involving the CAMPA Funds.
- Automation of the routine processes.
- Collection of the data (based on defined parameters) from the authenticated user and store in a database.
- Bring in efficiency and transparency in operations by suitably harnessing IT enabled operations.
- Generation of Web based reports for monitoing and evaluation.
- Ease in preparation and compilation of voluminous reports.
- Systematic maintenance of data leading to consistency, quality, reliability and transparency in the functioning.
- Reduction in the time and effort spent in error prone manual system, redundant efforts at various levels.
- Timely availability of accurate & reliable data.
1. Nuclear Command Authority that includes a Political Council and an Executive Council.
2. India's prime minister chairs the Executive Council.
Which of the above given sttement is/are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Missile Technology Control Regime
None of the above
Postmaster Rinchen Chhering has been running the operations since its inception in 1983. It's difficult work: few motorable roads means the mail must be carried on foot, and the post office is often forced to shut during winter months due to heavy snowfall.
Two postmen make the arduous 46km round-trip journey on foot each day across high mountain passes and rolling pastures to deliver mail to Kaza, the capital of the Spiti Valley, which is connected by road to other larger towns in the state of Himachal Pradesh. From Kaza, the outbound mail is dispatched via buses along often treacherous mountain roads, while inbound letters are carried back on foot to Hikkim.
BBC ; "