UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 65
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 65.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 66 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana is a State Plan Scheme of Additional Central Assistance launched as a part of the 12th Five Year Plan by the Government of India.
- RKVY was started to incentivize the states in order to increase their investment in Agriculture and allied sectors.
- The pattern of funding under RKVY is 100% Central Government Grant.
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1,2 and 3
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana is a State Plan Scheme of Additional Central Assistance launched in August 2007 as a part of the 11th Five Year Plan by the Government of India.
- Launched under the aegis of the National Development Council, it seeks to achieve 4% annual growth in agriculture through development of Agriculture and its allied sectors during the period under the 11th Five Year Plan (2007-11).
- It was started to incentivize the states in order to increase their investment in Agriculture and allied sectors
- The scheme encourages convergence with other programmes such as NREGS
- The pattern of funding is 100% Central Government Grant
Question 67 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Inland Waterways Authority of India was established in October 1986 for development of Inland waterways.
- Headquarter of this Authority is in Patna.
- Bhanga-Lakhimpur Waterway is India's National Waterway 5.
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Question 68 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The site of Gottiprolu (13$^\circ$ 56' 48" N; 79$^\circ$ 59' 14" E) lies on the right bank of a distributary of river Swarnamukhi about seventeen kilometers east of Naidupet and eighty kilometers from Tirupati and Nellore. Detailed topographical study and drone images have helped in identifying an early historic settlement surrounded by a fortification and the possibility of a moat encircling it. The fortification is very much clear on the eastern and southern sides of the mound while its other arm seems to have been leveled as a result of modern settlements
- Explorations conducted in and around Gottiprolu within a radius of 15 kilometers revealed important vestiges viz., fortified early historic settlement at Puduru, Sunbrahmanya temple at Mallam, unique rock cut laterite stepped well at Yakasiri, Vishnu temple at Tirumuru. Further the entire seacoast on the east is dotted with various forms of antiquarian remains extending from Tamil Nadu and culturally linked with each other.
- The two fortified townships within the gap of 15kms during early historic times indicates the significant strategic location was preferred by the early historic people for trade in the region keeping in view of proximity of the sea, River and Lake (Pulicat).
Question 69 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Intellectual Property Rights
Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Combat Trafficking in Persons
Primary Health Care
The Global Conference on Primary Health Care in Astana, Kazakhstan in October 2018 endorsed a new declaration emphasizing the critical role of primary health care around the world. The declaration aims to refocus efforts on primary health care to ensure that everyone everywhere is able to enjoy the highest possible attainable standard of health.
Question 70 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is a highly specialized commercial agriculture.
- Viticulture is a specialty of Mediterranean agriculture.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2