UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 65
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 65.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Question 21 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Which of the following conditions is/are conducive for the formation of tropical cyclones?
- Large and continuous supply of warm and moist air.
- Large value of Coriolis force.
- Inflow of air at the upper level of atmosphere.
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Question 21 Explanation:
1 and 2 only
Question 22 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
"Artemis Lunar Exploration programme" is recently in news launched by which of the following Space Agency?
European Space Agency
Question 22 Explanation:
rtemis is NASA's human lunar exploration program. Through this program, NASA envisions sending astronauts to the lunar south pole by 2024 and eventually establishing a permanent presence on the Moon
Question 23 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Consider the following statements about 'Lifeline Udan' flights:
- Indian Air Force has launched "Lifeline Udan" flights to airlift/evacuate stranded Indian nationals, including students.
- The flights under Lifeline Udan are planned using a hub and spoke model.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Question 23 Explanation:
The Ministry of Civil Aviation has launched "Lifeline Udan" flights for domestic and overseas movement of essential cargo. The objective is to ensure unhindered supply of medical products across the country.
Major steps taken by the ministry under the Lifeline Udan initiative
- The flights, under Lifeline Udan, are being coordinated by a control room set up under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Civil Aviation leadership.
- The cargo of Lifeline Udan includes COVID-19 related medical equipment, reagents, enzymes, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), testing kits, masks, gloves as well as other accessories required by Corona Warriors.
- The carriers involved in this initiative include Alliance Air, Air India, Indian Air Force (IAF) and Pawan Hans. Also, Airports Authority of India (AAI), AAICLAS, AIASL, PPP airports as well as private ground handling entities are providing excellent support. Moreover, flights on a commercial basis, private carriers such as Spicejet, IndiGo and Blue Dart are operating medical cargo.
- The flights under Lifeline Udan are planned using a hub and spoke model. Cargo hubs have been set up at Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore. The flights connect these hubs and therefrom to different parts of India.
- The North East Region, island territories and the hill states are being given special focus. Lifeline Udan connects North East Region through regional hubs in Kolkata, Guwahati and Bagdogra. These, in turn, are linked to cities such as Shillong, Aizawl, Imphal, Agartala, Dibrugarh and Dimapur using helicopters and turboprops.
Refer: PIB One-liner facts: "
Question 24 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Which of the following pair/s is correctly matched about RESPIRATORY SYSTEM?
- Trachea: carries air from the throat into the lungs
- Pharynx: is part of the digestive system as well as the respiratory system because it carries both food and air.
- Larynx: This is also known as the voice box as it is where sound is generated
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
All the above
Question 24 Explanation:
- Pharynx: Pharynx is part of the digestive system as well as the respiratory system because it carries both food and air.
- Larynx: This is also known as the voice box as it is where sound is generated. It also helps protect the trachea by producing a strong cough reflex if any solid objects pass the epiglottis
- Trachea (Wind Pipe): It carries air from the throat into the lungs. The inner membrane of the trachea is covered with cilia
Question 25 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
The raga which is sung late in night is
Question 25 Explanation:
- Todi should be performed in the late morning.
- Raga Bhopali should be sung after sunset.
- Bhimpalasi should be sung in late Afternoon.
- Raga Darbari is played deep into the night, considered to be one of the more difficult to master. Raga Darbari is a raga in the Kanada family, which is thought to have originated in Carnatic music and brought into North Indian music by Miyan Tansen, the 16th-century composer in Emperor Akbar's court.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 25 questions to complete.