UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 113
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 113.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 46 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Administrative expenses of the Supreme Court.
- The debt charges for which the Government of India is liable, including interest.
- A sum required to satisfy any judgement, decree or award of any court or arbitral tribunal.
1 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
1, 2 and 3
- Emoluments and allowances of the President and other expenditure relating to his office.
- Salaries and allowances of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman of the RajyaSabha and the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker of the LokSabha.
- Salaries, allowances and pensions of the judges of the Supreme Court.
- Pensions of the judges of high courts.
- Salary, allowances and pension of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Salaries, allowances and pension of the chairman and members of the Union Public Service Commission.
- Administrative expenses of the Supreme Court, the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and the Union Public Service Commission including the salaries, allowances and pensions of the persons serving in these offices.
- The debt charges for which the Government of India is liable, including interest, sinking fund charges and redemption charges and other expenditure relating to the raising of loans and the service and redemption of debt.
- Any sum required to satisfy any judgement, decree or award of any court or arbitral tribunal.
- Any other expenditure declared by the Parliament to be so charged.
Question 47 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is the largest among all the vultures.
- It is an endangered species as per IUCN's Red data book.
- It is also called as white scavengers
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
All are correct
Question 48 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Hindi and English are the official languages of the islands. Bengali is the dominant and most spoken language, with 26% of the population speaking Bengali. The other major languages spoken in the islands are Hindi (18.23%), Tamil (17.68%), Telugu (12.81%), Malayalam (8.11%) and Nicobarese (8.05%) according to 2001 Census of India. Other minor spoken languages are Kurukh/Oraon, Munda and Kharia. Andaman Creole Hindi is widely used as a trade language in the Andamans. "
Question 49 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Worldskills founded in 1950 is a global hub for skill excellence and development
- Worldskills has 75 members and regions working with youth, educators, govt and industry to prepare future workforce
- 45th World skill competition to be held in Russia - 2019
- Indiaskills competition conducted by MSDE and NSDC is an annual competition
1, 2, 3 only
2, 3, 4 only
2, 3, 1 only
All of the above
- India skills competition is a biennial event.
- Founded in 1950, WorldSkills is the global hub for skills excellence and development. WorldSkills brings youth, industries, and educators together to give youth the chance to compete, experience, and learn how to become the best in their skill of choice. From the traditional trades to multi-skilled technology careers in the industry and service sectors, supported by partners, industries, governments, volunteers, and educational institutions, WorldSkills vision is to improve the world through the power of skills. It has 75 Member countries and regions, all working with youth, educators, governments, and industries to help prepare the workforce and talent of today for the jobs of the future
Question 50 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
The next round of recording biometric and family-tree details of Indian citizens under the National Population Register (NPR) will be conducted in September 2020.
The exercise is different from the decennial Census and is not linked to the National Register of Citizens (NRC).
The objective of the NPR is to create a comprehensive identity database of every usual resident in the country. The database would contain demographic as well as biometric particulars.
The exercise was conducted earlier in two phases in 2010 and 2015.
For the purpose of NPR, a usual resident is defined as a person who has resided in a local area for six months or more or a person who intends to reside in that area for the next six months or more.
It is mandatory for every usual resident of India to register in the NPR.