UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 113
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 113.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 6 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Rustom-2 is a type of UAV.
- It can fly up to an altitude of 22,000 feet.
- It is capable of carrying payloads for electronic and signal intelligence missions.
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
All of the above
- Rustom-2 belongs to a family of UAVs under development, besides Rustom-1 and Rustom-H. It is a medium-altitude long-endurance drone (MALE) and will fill a critical capability gap in the inventory of the armed forces.
- It can fly up to an altitude of 22,000 feet and has an endurance of over 20 hours. It is capable of carrying payloads for electronic and signal intelligence missions.
Question 7 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
The NCR Planning Board Act, 1985 empowers the Board to select any area outside the NCR having regard to its location, population and potential for growth as a 'Counter Magnet Area' in consultation with the State Government concerned. At present the NCR Planning Board has identified the following nine counter magnet areas to NCR:
- Hissar and Ambala in Haryana
- Bareilly and Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh
- Kota and Jaipur in Rajasthan
- Patiala in Punjab
- Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh
- Dehradun in Uttarakhand
The Board also decided that these Counter-Magnet Areas shall be an area of about 120 kms radius around above identified towns as zone of influence for migration. The concerned State Governments shall notify their respective Counter Magnet Areas proposed to be developed in & around these towns and prepare Development Plan and Plan of Action for its implementation.
Improvisation: PIb ; "
Question 8 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- People's Republic of China
- The United States
- Republic of Korea
All except 1 and 2
All except 1 and 6
All except 2
All of the above
The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is a regional economic forum established in 1989 to leverage the growing interdependence of the Asia-Pacific. APEC's 21 members aim to create greater prosperity for the people of the region by promoting balanced, inclusive, sustainable, innovative and secure growth and by accelerating regional economic integration.
|People's Republic of China|
|Hong Kong, China|
|Republic of Korea|
|Papua New Guinea|
|The United States|
Question 9 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is an experimental airplane powered by electricity.
- It is being developed by NASA.
It is powered by specially designed lithium-ion batteries.
Question 10 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Gujarat, Karnataka, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh
Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar , Karnataka
Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Gujarat
Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh
Best states: Gujarat, MP, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
Worst state: Jharkhand, Haryana, UP and Bihar.