UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 114
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 114.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 56 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
A comprehensive credit information repository covering all types of credit facilities (funded and non-funded) extended by all credit institutions - Commercial Banks, Cooperative Banks, NBFCs, MFIs - and also covering borrowings from other sources, including external commercial borrowings and borrowing from market, is essential to ascertain the total indebtedness of a legal or natural person. With technology acting as an enabler, this repository can make near real time monitoring of credit risk possible and also address legitimate privacy concerns of the borrowers by making all access to a borrower's information contained in the repository dependent on the borrower's consent.
By having a registry of all loans in the form of a PCR, and recording all material events for each loan during its life cycle, the credit delivery system can be tuned more efficiently so that the populace not having access to formal credit, or with limited or no credit history, can be brought within its ambit. The resulting increase in credit flow to the MSME sector and the underserved populace could propel the Indian economy to a higher growth path. With a PCR in place, and with full coverage of credit market ensured by mandatory reporting, the ease in getting credit and in turn the ranking of India in the World Bank's ease of doing business index would also likely to be improved.
Question 57 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- Four dynasties - Sangama, Saluva, Tuluva and Aravidu - ruled Vijayanagar from A.D. 1336 to 1672.
- The Tuluva dynasty was founded by Vira Narasimha. The greatest of the Vijayanagar rulers, Krishna Deva Raya belonged to the Tuluva dynasty.
Question 58 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It is a part of World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
- It is situated in Kerala and Karnataka.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Question 59 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It Opposed the idol-worship and the doctrine of 'Karma'.
- They believed in one god with no physical existence.
- Supported Varna System based on merit not by birth.
2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
Question 60 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- coli are a large and diverse group of bacteria. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can make you sick. Some kinds of E. coli can cause diarrhea, while others cause urinary tract infections, respiratory illness and pneumonia.
- Most E. coli strains are harmless, but some serotypes can cause serious food poisoning in their hosts, and are occasionally responsible for product recalls due to food contamination.
- The harmless strains are part of the normal flora of the gut, and can benefit their hosts by producing vitamin K2, and preventing colonization of the intestine with pathogenic bacteria.
- coli is expelled into the environment within faecal matter. So, high concentration of E. Coli in river waters is an indicator of large dumping of faecal matter.
Refer: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/index.html "