UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 114
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 114.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 11 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
2 and 3 Only
1 and 3 Only
1, 2 and 3
"We are conducting a preliminary survey of all major water sources of Adil Shahi era, which includes, Karez (meaning underground water supply system in Persian), Gunjs (overhead stone tanks), and Bawadis (open wells) of the city. Within a couple of months, we expect to submit the preliminary report to the government," said Kishore Raykar, director of the agency.
Question 12 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It was hosted by New Delhi
- The Global Tiger Recovery Program was endorsed by the 13 Tiger Range Countries
- The Declaration on Tiger Conservation set the goal of doubling the wild tiger population by 2022
1 and 3 Only
2 and 3 Only
1 and 2 Only
"Prospects for the endangered cats brightened considerably with the results of the forum: a Global Tiger Recovery Program (GTRP) endorsed by delegates from the 13 tiger range countries (TRCs) and the St. Petersburg Declaration on Tiger Conservation issued by the TRCs' heads of government, including the Forum's host and Russian Federation Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin. The Declaration set the goal: double the number of wild tigers by 2022. The GTRP lays out how to achieve it."
Question 13 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It aims to create the synergy among the government schemes directly/indirectly affecting the nutritional status of children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- It aims to set-up Nutrition Resource Centres, involving masses through Jan Andolan for their participation on nutrition through various activities, among others.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Question 14 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India)
Ministry of Women and Child Development
FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
The Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) is a first of its kind, unified access portal which brings together women from different parts of India to realize their entrepreneurial aspirations.
It is an initiative of NITI Aayog. "
Question 15 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
International Monetary Fund
International Labour Organisation
United Nations Development Programme