UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 118
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
- Convectional rain is a characteristic of equatorial regions.
- It mostly forms cumulous clouds.
- The, air on being heated, becomes light and
rises up in convection currents. As it rises, it
expands and loses heat and consequently,
condensation takes place and cumulous
clouds are formed
- Such rain is common in the summer or
in the hotter part of the day. It is very common
in the equatorial regions and interior parts of
the continents, particularly in the northern hemisphere
Directly elected by the people.
Indirectly from amongst the elected members of Panchayat.
Through nominated by the Gram Sabha from amongst its members.
As per the manner as the state legislature determines
Make Rajasthan child marriage-free.
Rid the state of female foeticide.
Provide adolescents and young adults alike, comprehensive sexual health education.
a, b and c.
Under the banner of "Sajha Abhiyan" of the Rajasthan government, UNFPA and UNICEF, a district-level Abhiyan Yatra was flagged off in Dausa on Tuesday for complete elimination of child marriages in the State. Child marriage in Rajasthan continues to be much higher than the national average. In order to address the issue, the State government, with the support of UNFPA and UNICEF, has taken the lead in developing a comprehensive strategy and action plan for doing away with the marriages of minor boys and girls.
- Which of the following pairs is/are correctly matched?
- Guindy National Park Tamil Nadu
- Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary Uttarakhand
- Anshi National Park Goa
- Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary Jharkhand
1, 2 and 4
3 and 4
1, 2 and 3
1 and 4
- Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary: Himachal Pradesh
- Anshi National Park: Karnataka