UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 123
Congratulations - you have completed UPSC PRELIMINARY MOCK TEST 123.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Question 1 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- It operates on 'fire and forget' principle.
- It is a ramjet supersonic cruise missile.
- It has a long range.
1 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
3 and 2 only
1, 2 and 3
Question 2 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
- The objective is to create awareness relating to malnutrition among pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- National Nutrition Mission aims to reduce incidence of anaemia among pregnant women.
- National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) is entrusted with the task of tracking the progress and achievements of the mission.
1 and 2
2 and 3
1 and 3
All of the above
- To create awareness relating to malnutrition amongst pregnant women, lactating mothers, promote healthy lactating practices and importance of balanced nutrition;
- To improve maternal and child under-nutrition in 200 high burdened districts and to prevent and reduce the under-nutrition prevalent among children below 3 years;
- To reduce incidence of anaemia among young children, adolescent girls and women.
Statement 2 is incorrect as the key objectives mentioned by Ministry of Women and Child Development for National Nutrition Mission mentions as one of its objective to reduce incidence of anaemia among young children, adolescent girls and women and not just pregnant women.
Statement 3 is correct. Monitoring and evaluation of the programme has been entrusted to National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) to track the progress and achievements during and after implementation.
Question 3 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Health, Standard of living and Longevity
Health, Education and Basic needs
Standard of living, health and Knowledge
Health, Standard of living and Education
About Multidimensional Poverty measure:
- Multidimensional poverty is made up of several factors that constitute poor people's experience of deprivation - such as poor health, lack of education, inadequate living standard, lack of income (as one of several factors considered), disempowerment, poor quality of work and threat from violence.
- A multidimensional measure can incorporate a range of indicators to capture the complexity of poverty and better inform policies to relieve it. Different indicators can be chosen appropriate to the society and situation.
- The MPI can help the effective allocation of resources by making possible the targeting of those with the greatest intensity of poverty; it can help address some SDGs strategically and monitor impacts of policy intervention.
Question 4 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
A traditional term used for Buddhist scriptures
A form of classification of agricultural labourers in the Mauryan Empire
The association of the upper echelons of all guilds during the Gupta Age
Three baskets made of gold that were recently excavated at the Harappan site of Kalibangan
Question 5 [CLICK ON ANY CHOICE TO KNOW MCQ multiple objective type questions RIGHT ANSWER]
Japan and India
China and India
Nepal and China
China and Pakistan